COVID-19 Safe Operating Plan
Sip & Anchor prioritizes the health and safety of our guests and our team members. We commit to ensuring we provide a safe environment for everyone. We also commit to continuing to provide the fabulous experience our guests know us for!
We will operate tours as per provincial guidelines. Winery bookings are currently to a maximum of six guests per tasting as per government regulations. Please contact us for more information.
- Guests will be seated toward the rear of the vehicle to maximize distance between the driver and passengers.
- Masks are required in the vehicle and while entering all wineries. They may be removed while eating or drinking.
- All wineries are adhering to physical distancing protocols. Guests may be asked to wait until a previous tour group has completed their tastings.
- Vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each tour. High-touch surfaces will receive extra attention.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to guests prior to entry of vehicle.
- Windows may be opened to enhance air flow throughout the vehicle.
We are all in this together! With the measures implemented by the Government of BC and our partners at the Okanagan wineries, we are all doing the best we can to continue to provide an exceptional experience.
- Our tastings must be reserved, and time may be limited, so we will adhere to scheduled times.
- Please have patience at the wineries as they are doing their best to accommodate the new guidelines.
Any workers and guests who are experiencing any symptoms of sickness will not be permitted to participate in our tours.
- Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days must self-isolate at home; symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache.
- Anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate must follow those instructions.
- Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who is a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, is to self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.